All contracts for accommodation, weddings, conferences and events entered by Lalani Hotel and its clients will be subject to these terms and conditions.
We encourage you to read these terms and conditions before confirming your reservation and bookings and before making any payments.
Signing of check in forms, making payments or using our services and facilities will be interpreted as guests’ agreement to the Lalani Hotel terms and conditions.
To be provided with accommodation facilities, guests will need to comply with the following rules:
- Provide positive proof of identification in the form of National Identity (ID) Card document, birth certificate or passport.
The following will not be accepted as proof of identification: report cards, vaccination certificates, work identity cards/ documents, school identity cards or documents, bank cards etc.
- Fill in and sign a check in form which indicates the following:
Full name and surname of guest
Company name (where applicable)
Check in date
Check out date
The hotel reserves the right to refuse to provide accommodation in the following circumstances:
- The guest has refused to abide by our terms and conditions
- All the guest rooms in the Hotel are booked
- The person seeking Hotel accommodation is likely to violate laws and ordinances or act against the public order or good morals regarding his/her accommodation.
- The person seeking Hotel accommodation belongs to or is related to an organized crime group
- The person seeking Hotel accommodation performs any act that causes significant disturbance to other guests
- The person seeking Hotel accommodation engages into coercive acts such as violence with the Hotel staff, threatening or blackmailing the Hotel staff, or makes an unreasonable demand, or is known to have a past record of similar act(s)
- The Hotel is unable to provide accommodation due to natural calamities, malfunction of facilities and/or other unavoidable causes.
- The person seeking Hotel accommodation is intoxicated and is likely to cause annoyance to other guests
- The person seeking Hotel accommodation applies for a room with a hidden intent of raising profit for himself or a third party by engaging into acts such as selling articles anywhere inside the hotel premises or in the Hotel guest room booked by him
- The person seeking Hotel accommodation fails to abide by the provisions made under these Terms & Conditions or the provisions regarding payment and/or room cancellation clarified at the time of booking
CHECK IN TIME / CHECK OUT TIME
Check in time is 14:30hrs and Check out time is 10:00hrs
Early check in or late check out is subject to availability of the room(s) on the date in question. Kindly make arrangements with the reservations team on duty.
An early check in fee will be charged if early check in is approved. A late check out fee will be charged if late check out request is approved.
Kindly confirm these charges with the reservations team at our reservations desk.
Kindly note, a full room rate will be charged for check in before 07:00 hrs and a full room rate will be charged for check out after 18:00hrs.
Booked rooms that have not been occupied by 22:00 of the booked date, will be regarded as no shows unless alternative arrangements have been made with our reservations team.
Once a reservation is confirmed, please notify us in writing via email of any cancellation or modification of the booking at least 1 day (24 hours) before arrival for individual bookings in order to avoid a charge of 1 night’s stay to be billed to your account.
In the event of a no show, total cost of booked services will be charged to your account.
Groups / Conference bookings:
Once a reservation is confirmed, please notify us in writing of any cancellation or modification of the booking 2 days before arrival.
In the event of a no show, or cancellation/amendment of the conference/group (in part or full), less than 2 days from the date of check in, a late cancellation charge will be charged to your account.
This cancellation charge will be calculated as follows – Number of rooms being cancelled/no-shows X 1 night X applicable daily rate per room for the conference/group.
In case of Early check out a penalty will be charged for those nights booked, now being released due to the early check out.
You can settle your account using the following methods:
- Cash (at our reservations desk)
- Bank transfer
We do not accept the following payment methods:
- Credit card
- Bit coins