Lalani hotel offers a wedding venue that accommodates a maximum of 350 to 400 guests. If you would like to host more numbers please contact our wedding coordinator in order to make the relevant arrangements.
The packages include venue hire at $5 per person and below are the venues available:
• Ceremony venue – an outdoor ceremony venue which accommodates 100 to 150 people is included in the package. NB the ceremony can take place on the paved sitting area overlooked by the gazebo
• Reception venue – the spacious gazebo will ideally host 350 people
• The hotel includes a Chapel which accommodates up to 200 people , this chapel can be used for small weddings for a fee.
NB: The venue fee is for the venue ONLY. The hotel reserves the right to offer the couple any number of chairs and tables they see fit as a complimentary gift to the couple. These chairs/tables will not be accepted as a grounds for discounts by the hotel. If the chairs and the tables are not enough / not the preferred style (type) to host the wedding guests, the couple is encouraged to hire additional chairs and tables at their own expense.
The hotel offers the following tantalizing meal menu categories:
• Thehotel will cater for the guests at fee of four dollars per person.
• The bride and groom hire their own catering team at an additional $5 per person.
NB: THE ABOVE CHARGES ARE EXCLUSIVE OF FOOD BOUGHT BY LALANI. THE WEDDING PARTY HAS TO BRING THEIR OWN FOOD. IF THE WEDDING PARTY DECIDE TO BRING THEIR OWN CATERERS, THESE WILL NOT BE ALLOWED TO COOK ON OUR PREMISES.
Our package does not cater for drinks; hence we offer the following options:
• Cash Bar– a fully stocked bar will be made available and your guests will be responsible for their own bills, please kindly advise them on how the bar will be run on time.
• Own Bar - we are happy to receive, chill and serve your own drinks, should you want to supply your own drinks. Nevertheless we will charge a nominal fee towards the drinks received which should be paid in full a day before the wedding. The drinks should be handed over to the hotel on the same day as well.
Unfortunately décor is not our strong point but we will be happy to refer you to some very good decorators who will be able to bring your vision to reality.
Day Security deposit
To secure your booking you should pay 20% of the total fee which is non-refundable. This is to be paid at least 6 months before the wedding date.
Upon signing the contract, the day security deposit should be paid in order to secure the day. The rest of the payments can then be made in a series of installments ending the last week of the wedding. All the payments should have been made by the day of the wedding.
@ 0 – 15 days after confirmation of booking - we will forfeit 100% of the value of function cancelled.
@ 16 – 30 days after confirmation of booking - we will forfeit 75% of the value of the function cancelled.
@ 31 – 60 days after confirmation of booking- we will forfeit 50% of the value of the function cancelled.
@ 90 + days after confirmation of booking - we will not offer any refund.
NB: The refund is exclusive of the deposit which is non- refundable in the event of any cancellations or changes to the booking.
Electricity & Bar fee
$60 should be paid for electricity and use of the bar fridges. This is non – refundable.
A fee of $150 should be paid in full a day before the wedding in order to pay for any breakages that occur during the course of the wedding. If there are no breakages this fee is refundable.
NB: If the total cost of breakages is more than $150 the couple getting married will be notified and will be expected to pay the outstanding amount within a month of the wedding.
Packing and Security
The Hotel is a highly private place hence it will have its own car park and security available for the function please provide us before hand with the list of invited people.
Damage to Property
Event group shall be liable for any damage, normal wear and tear excluded, to the Function Space, or to any other real or personal property of the Hotel, caused by the act or omission of event group, its agents, members, attendees, contractors, volunteers, or performers. Event group shall return the Function Space to Hotel in as good of condition and repair as the same shall have been found when licensed for the event group’s use.
We all love a good party, however we have to abide by Council by-laws hence we only host during the following times 9:00-17:00hrs.